1 Cup diced pineapple
Saute ingredients in 2 tablespoons coconut oil until tender but not over cooked.
Serve over wild caught fish or free-range chicken.
Roasted Turkey London Broil
About 1 1/2 Pound Turkey London Broil
Preheat oven at 400.
In a large bowl whisk together marinade ingredients. Place London broil in bowl and refrigerate for 30 - 60 minutes. Remove turkey from marinade (keep marinade in bowl) and place on baking sheet. Bake for about 30 - 40 minutes brushing or basting with remainder of marinade every 10 minutes. Inside temp should be 165 degrees.
Place turkey under broiler for about 2 minutes until nicely browned.
Steam cauliflower until very tender. Add butter and garlic. Mash with fork or potato masher then blend with hand blender (or stick blender). Salt to taste. Serve with freshly chopped parsley.
Breakfast Smoothie 2 (Green Apple Cider)
Ingredients:▪ 1 spaghetti squash – halved
▪ olive or coconut oil to coat
▪ sea salt and ground pepper
Squash Prep:▪ using a large knife, cut your spaghetti squash in half, lengthwise
▪ with a spoon, scoop out all the seeds and guts
▪ coat each half with olive or coconut oil
▪ sprinkle with some sea salt and ground pepper
▪ place ‘face-down’ on a baking sheet
▪ cook at 350-375 for 45-60 mins (depending on size of squash)
▪ remove and let stand for 10 minutes
▪ using a large fork, plate by removing the ‘spaghetti’ strands from the entire squash
If you're feeling ambitious I can give you a great made-from-scratch tomato sauce recipe. You'll need several hours to prepare it. It's also a family recipe so I'll have to swear you to secrecy.... or you'll "sleep with the fishes." Just kidding... maybe. :)
Otherwise, find an organic sauce that you love.
Posted by joe rigs.