First Name *
Send Me My Meal Plan!
6 Fastest Growing Vebetables
Posted by joe rigs on Monday, March 3, 2014
Spring is so close I can almost taste it!
Speaking of taste, I can't wait to start planting in our vegetable garden again. In fact, I was just doing some research about fast growing veggies and thought I'd share with you what I found.
Here's a list of the 6 fastest growing vegetables.
1. Radishes - These are super easy to grow and can be harvested in as little as 20 Days. Plant in early spring.
2. Arugala - Ready to harvest in just 21 days. Plant early spring or fall.
3. Romain or other Lettuce - Harvest on about 30 days. Plant in very early spring. Lettuce like temps between 45 - 80 degrees.
4. Baby Carrots - Can be harvested in as little as 30 days. Sow in lose soil between March and July
5. Green Onion - It can take up to 6 months for onion bulbs to mature, green onion stalks can be harvested as early as 3 - 4 weeks.
6. Bush Beans - Can be harvested in 40 - 65 days. Sow after last frost or at least 48 degrees F.
Red Wine Steak...
The Best Mayo...
« Back to posts
10 Steps for Cooking the Perfect Steak
No Grain "Granola" Cereal
Brownie Batter Ice Cream (dairy free, grain and...
Baked Banana Chip Encrusted French Toast
Overloaded Paleo Snack Bars
Subscribe to this blog