• 1 Cup Raw Cream
(Alt: 1 can coconut milk)
• 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
• 1/2 frozen organic strawberries, chopped
• 2 tsps. vanilla extract or 2 pods worth of vanilla beans
• Pinch of salt
• 4 pasture raised eggs (make sure you know your eggs since they are raw)
1. Combine ingredients in a large bowl and blend well with electric mixer.
2. Pour into your frozen ice cream maker and turn on.
3. Distract yourself for 25 - 30 minutes because the wait is excruciating. 4. Share this post if you love ice cream.
In : Desserts