First Name *
Send Me My Meal Plan!
Spiced Hot Coco Cocoa
Posted by joe rigs on Monday, November 25, 2013
Brrrrrr..... it's getting chillier than... something that's really chilly (sorry, I can't brain today).
Time to get the fireplace going and invent a new hot drink to warm my bones.
Presenting Spiced Hot Coco Cocoa!
• 3/4 cup coconut milk
• 3/4 cup coconut water (more or less depending on how thick you like it)
• 2 tbsp pure unsweetened powdered cacao
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp nutmeg
• 1/2 tsp cardamom
• 1/2 tsp ginger
• 2 tbsp maple syrup
1. Light fire in fireplace (optional).
2. Warm coconut milk and coconut water over medium heat.
3. Add cacao, maple syrup and spices and mix well using a stick blender or milk frother.
4. Pour into your favorite awesome mug.
« Back to posts
10 Steps for Cooking the Perfect Steak
No Grain "Granola" Cereal
Brownie Batter Ice Cream (dairy free, grain and...
Baked Banana Chip Encrusted French Toast
Overloaded Paleo Snack Bars
Subscribe to this blog